Diet Factor:the best for you



From the floor plan beginning in 1981, we have helped thousands of Australians to lose weight, and the concept is guaranteed to work for you. We created the program with the help of Dr.
 AM Benjamin MB. CH B. The result is a healthy, delicious blend of low calorie dishes, which will achieve the figure you've always wantedDiet Factor.

Low cholesterol programs and diabetes

If you are diabetic or have high cholesterol, we can offer a diet according to your particular needs.

A full service catering Practice

To save time, each week we will fully prepare and deliver the food to the full week. You do not have to do your shopping, weighing and cooking.Diet Factor The system will provide 1,000 calories with breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Diets of 1200 and 1500 calories, you will receive morning and afternoon tea.

Do not complain. No job. No temptation with other foods.

Your personalized program

When you call plant foods, one of our consultants will answer your call.Diet Factor After discussing your needs, your consultant will recommend the best program for maximum weight loss. Foods that you like or foods you may be allergic, be removed from your diet.

As there are more than 100 meals at the FACTORY menu system, you'll be pleasantly surprised by the variety of interesting and varied dishes. Practical "DINNERS ONLY" Service

Are you busy and still have to cook for the family or you need help with your main meal only? Ask about our unique dinner service.
Testimonials
I'm so happy! I lost 5 kilos!
With factory Diet In fact, I wanted this program and I've lost 5 kg. Believe me, I tried some diets and it worked for me.Diet Factor What luxury of not having to think about what I eat and what I can not eat, not to count calories - all done for you. Wow every time the box was delivered gee how excited I was to see what was going to eat this week.

 The food is very tasty, as you cook yourself.Diet Factor

Diet Factory because I feel like a winner!
Sue, Forest Lake, Queensland

Hi! I love the factory system!

A friend told me about it in February 2006. I called to find out how it works, explained a lovely lady. In fact, everyone was so friendly, Diet Factorby Kevin praising me when we met on the day of delivery.

I lost 5.5 kg and had two days in and I'm delighted.

The plant system has taught me portion control and food deliver cash each week.

I know that if I need to, I can call any time. Diet FactorThanks for being there for me!
Best wishes Bev
The weight loss programs

Fast Track rapid results
Low carb program high protein



SEE OUR MENUS!the bestDiet Factor

1000, 1200, 1500, 1800 and 2100 calorie vegetarian diet menu offers a variety of weight loss programs, calorie-controlled, which are suitable for both weight loss and healthy meals.
 When you call plant foods, one of our consultants will answer your call. After discussing your needs, your consultant will recommend the best program for maximum weight lossDiet Factor.

Our system will provide 1,000 calorie breakfast, lunch and dinner. Diets of 1200 and 1500 calories,Diet Factor you will receive morning Addie Factor afternoon tea.

With over 100 dishes to choose from, the only problem you have is deciding which dishes to choose from each weekDiet Factor!

Delivery days

NEW SOUTH WALES This is a weekly service and can be delivered daily from Wednesday to Friday. Queensland Gold CoastDiet Factor - This is a weekly service, and served on Tuesday afternoon.

Brisbane - also a weekly service depending on which delivery will take place - details below:

West Side - Wednesday. North Side - Thursday. Bayside South - Friskiestdiet Factor.

West Queensland - Deliveries take place from Wednesday to Friday.
Sunshine Coast - Deliveries are made Tuesday through FridayDiet Factor.

North Queensland (Brownsville) - This is a weekly service and can be delivered daily from Wednesday to Friday.this the best Diet Factor..

No comments:

Post a Comment